Friday, October 29, 2010

Macro Friday


It's Macro Friday again at Blogging From Bolivia. When I was surprised by a very nice colleague at work today with this sweet above I decided to take a macro of it for today's challenge. It's an Italian speciality called "Tartufo Bianco" and consists mainly of hazelnuts. The hardest part was not to unwrap it immediately but bring it home, put up my tripod, unwrap it, try a few angles and take a few shots... and THEN have a bite - so delicious!!

I'm afraid my Friday is very busy so I'll have to catch up on all the blogs over the weekend. There are always such great entries at Laura's blog, do have a look, too!

Have a wonderful Friday everybody!

12 comments:

Jude said...

You have such willpower! I'm afraid I would've gobbled that thing right up :) A lovely shot of a lovely treat - good luck with the rest of your day and hope your weekend is more relaxing!

Laura said...

Not sure I could have reframed from eating it, especially on a Friday at work! Like the angle you have chosen it works really well. Have a relaxing and fun weekend!

hannah m said...

Kudos for actually taking a picture of that before eating it - Looks delish!

Wendy said...

Hazelnuts, yum! I definitely would have eaten it before I thought of photographing it. I'm sure it was a lovely treat with coffee or tea.

Lisa Gordon said...

Absolutely love these Rosie! I am really quite Italian, and we have these on almost every holiday. I have also had them made with almonds which I love! Loved seeing this here, and your shot is a great one!

Unknown said...

hazelnut sweet would be very hard to resist, sweet macro :)
I am your new follower, have a lovely weekend!

Buckeroomama said...

Hmmm, yum! You actually waited and brought it home... I'm not sure if I would be able to wait that long. =)

Justine said...

I would have eaten it on the way home! looks delicious and I love this shot

Unknown said...

It look delish.. What a what a great shot..

Betty Jo said...

Rosie that looks so good!! My daughter-in-love is Italian and makes the best desserts. I know what you mean about waiting to photo it. I would have to have two or it would never make it before my camera. :)

Coneflower Ranch said...

Yummy!! My husband's aunts always bring us back candies when they visit Sicily.

Raymonde said...

Yumm, in one bite gone...

Great macro. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...