Monday, April 16, 2012

Pictures of Florida


Some weeks before I had that MRI showing I had to have surgery urgently, I had enjoyed one of my most relaxing holidays, spent in Florida. And as I was in that machine with my eyes pressed firmly shut (I'm not claustrophobic, but I could never open my eyes in there...) I tried to distract myself by bringing back pictures of the beaches and the sea, pretending to feel the sea breeze instead of the machine's ventilator.

That was 4 years ago...

A few days ago, it was almost impossible to bring back those pictures again, but I made it through the MRI without too much panic.. ;-). It looks as if I'm up for another surgery, but I still hope there is a possibility to avoid that (I more than panic when it comes to hospitals and surgeries...!). There will be a few more examinations and then I will know for sure.

I already missed being here these last weeks and I don't know when I will be back. I sure hope to catch up with you again soon.

All the best for you and have a great time!

14 comments:

camelia danielescu said...

Rosie , be back soon , healthy !

gina said...

We've missed you! Good for you for braving the MRI! I have claustrophobia and thought I wouldn't be able to handle that machine, but deep breathing really helped me when I had a back scan. Sending you healthy and healing thoughts!

Ellie said...

Those machines are never pleasant. Hope everything turns out ok and I look forward to when you come back. Take care of yourself.

Jamie said...

I hope things go well and you are back to new in no time.

Unknown said...

You will be in my thoughts and prayers my friend.. Nothing but good vibes coming your way!!

Hugs, Linda

Carol Blackburn said...

Good thoughts and prayers are being kept going for you, Rosie. Hope you are back on top of things real soon. Until then, know you are cared about and wished a speedy recovery.

Evelyn S. said...

Rosie....I lost track of you! Finally, I Googled your name to find your blog and then read about an upcoming surgery. I'm so sorry! (However, I do see that you've posted only once since the end of the Creative Exchange, and I read that post.) Whatever you are facing, I hope things go well for you. Sending you my good thoughts.

Lisa Gordon said...

Sweetheart, I am sorry!
Will be thinking of you, and wishing all good things for you.
You hang in there!
xo

Nancy said...

Wishing the best for you, Rosie. xoxo

Justine said...

oh my goodness, are you ok? you must be going through a terrible time, I hope all is ok.

Laura said...

Rosie, I hope everything is ok. I was a little shocked to read your post. I hope all goes well and will be thinking of you. x

Margaret said...

Rosie... hope you are out and enjoying the beach, sun, sand and waves very soon. Truly sending you my wishes of a swift recovery.

Minoru said...

I hope you will get well again soon.

Katherines Corner said...

Hoping everything turns out well. Lovely image for being in that nasty machine xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...