Monday, January 17, 2011

Photo of the Day


With my photo today I tried to kill two birds with one stone - I was playing around with the light for this shot for Darrah Parker's photography course and I also managed to make it a "partially seen" shot for Justine's January theme. It would have been more than perfect if I could have found a creative approach for Lisa's Creative Exchange, but I think that would be asking too much. ;-)

And now I'll take care of my chapped lips... (did I mention I can't wait for spring to be here...)

Have a wonderful Monday!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it. Simple but beautiful.

Ashley Sisk said...

That stuff is addictive!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it wonderful how we can take any ordinary object and try to see if different ways?
http://continuousshutter.blogspot.com/

Lisa Gordon said...

Love it Rosie!!
Can't wait for spring here either, but I think it's a long wait yet :-(

SouthernSass said...

That is a neat shot! My daughter loves that stuff! :)

Unknown said...

I can't live with out the stuff! What a fun shot!

Hugs, Linda

gina said...

I love your post and sense of humor. Wonderful macro and perfect for Partially Seen.

Unknown said...

Such a vivid shot - feel like i could just reach into the jar and put some on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...