Sunday, January 14, 2018

2018?!


Oh, hello 2018! Your arrival somehow took me by surprise...!

Yes, I know, that sounds weird... I saw the fireworks and I can read the calendar, but actually I wasn't ready for you yet.

A bronchitis sneaked up on me and put a stop to my saying good-bye to 2017 and making plans for 2018 and I feel like I'm stuck somewhere in between the years.

As it is already the second week into the "new year", I guess I'd better get going... And while I'm looking back at 2017, here are my "best nine of 2017" on Instagram, where I was rather sporadically, but at least more frequently than here:


Best Nine of 2017


And 2018, could you slow down, just a little bit, so that I can catch up on you...




2 comments:

Mellowood Gallery said...

I guess blogging isn't really your thing as it appears that this is the first since last year's LYA blog- lol. I don't do instagram so I haven't seen these pics. Wonderful photos!

Unknown said...

What a lovely collection of your photographs, Rosie.
I am so sorry that you've been sick, and I do hope that you're feeling all better by now.
Have a wonderful week ahead, my friend.
xo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...