Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Texture Tuesday 2.0


Oh my, it's been a while...! I've often thought about what to do with this poorly neglected blog, but with Texture Tuesday coming back, I decided I'd give it another go here! 

So many good memories and wonderful contacts were made over at Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday, so when I got the message of it returning, I simply couldn't resist! 

Playing with textures was such a fun part of my photography all these years ago and I discovered I've actually forgotten quite a lot of the how-to's... one more reason to jump in again!

Here is my first attempt, using one of Kim's former textures, "kk_minted" on my tulips:


spring

Now off to check out all the other texture creations, to be seen here!

4 comments:

Kim Klassen said...

yes!! to the blog come back Rosie.... and to your beautiful light-filled pink posies.

we are blessed.

with love. xxx

jmeyersforeman said...

lovely and peaceful

Rosa said...

How lovely Rosie! Pink tulips at this time of year add the perfect bit of colour to a room.

Sylvia said...

So nice you joined Texture Tuesday, Rosie !
The tulips are wonderful ... so beautifully textured !
Hope all is well,
Sylvia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...