Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Couldn't Resist


Do you know that urge that you have to take a photo of something whenever you see it, no matter how many pictures you have already taken of it?

Well, I do...! I don't know how many photos I already have of that flower but I can't resist to view it closely whenever I come across one of its kind, bend down, circle it, try new angles and take a few photos of it.

I wish you a wonderful day with the subject of your desire in front of your eyes or your lens.

8 comments:

Justine said...

I like the angle you have taken here. I had these in the garden but they don't seem to have flowered, a lovely picture

Annika said...

loooooooove the light and the sheerness of the flower!

Jude said...

I love seeing your beautiful flowers from different perspectives! It's like seeing a new object each time - different light, time off day, angle...:)

Katy Noelle said...

Japanese Anemone! hahahahahahahaaaaaa! I have the very same problem whenever I see one of them!!!! The very same! Just this morning, in fact..... (not that I've gotten to it, yet.) And, so, do you ever feel like you've REALLY gotten it??? I don't - it's so multifaceted! So living. This is a lovely shot, though! =] (psst! I've noticed that we're not the only ones, either.)

Lisa Gordon said...

Definitely know what you mean Rosie! Take my blue bud for example!!!
This is a gorgeous shot. I love the light and shadows!

Anonymous said...

I can relate to you. This image is great. I don't know my flowers but the different shapes and shadows and pop of color make this pic wonderful.

Lulu.Oui.c'est.Moi said...

Yes, I know that urging feeling and so do some of my plants!

Ashley Sisk said...

I think this is a really beautiful perspective and I've gotta apologize for not visiting you more regularly. I realized I wasn't following you so I didn't see your latest work. I corrected that though so I can visit more often. Have a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...